Create a Project¶
Create a project¶
To create a new project, click New Project in the top right of the Projects page and follow these steps:
- Choose your Git provider - Start by selecting the Git remote where you’ve stored your code. If you haven’t already done so, connect to your Git provider before starting this step (see the Git Configuration docs for more).
- Select a repo - Use the search bar to find and select the Git repo that will back your project. Remember that a repo may only back one project at a time.
- Write a name and description - Your project must have a unique name (no longer than 55 characters) and description (no longer than 140 characters). Both can be edited later.
- Invite collaborators - You may add teammates to your project and select their permission level (see Collaborators and Access Control for more).
- Choose public or private project - If you select Public, all users of your instance will be able to view your project.
- Click “Create Project”